Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Working for Things you Want


When I changed from my old mobile to a new factory built home My son helped me dismantle the old one. We saved the cupboards and they have been stored in a canopy to be used later. I finaly got the urge to get them moved to a small wooden shed I have to keep them from the weather.  Even though they weren't getting rained on the finish was getting bad. With no one to help I turned to my magic helpers. (PVC pipes) It is amazing how big and heavy things can be moved with just an old lady with a hard head and a few pipes. LOL It took a few times to sit down to look and figure out each move to get up some stips to the shed but this is the happy end result. I still have to do some refinishing to repair what the weather did this past two years but it will give me a great place to keep all my tools for my arts together. I hope this will save me from having to go on a major safari hunt every time the bug bites to make me want to work on some of my arts.
NEVER SAY CAN'T ... SAY HOW CAN I
If you want something bad enough most of the time you can figure a problem out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment